Hipperson Construction is always looking for skilled carpenters/apprentices to join our construction team and contribute to the continued growth of the company. This is an open call for resumes, all resumes received will be kept on file for 3 months. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Preparing site for concrete pours, building forms, pouring concrete.
Reading drawings and/or getting instructions from a supervisor.
Ensure that all work performed is in a manner that conforms to all site safety policies and procedures.
Maintain equipment and tools in good working order.
Able to follow detailed instructions and communicate clearly.
- General carpentry duties as required.
- Experience working on a construction site .
- Experience in building forms, pouring concrete and general carpentry methods.
- Must be willing to travel for work, Hipperson Construction has jobs all over Saskatchewan.
- Trade ticket, or current apprenticeship is a plus.
Hipperson Construction offers an opportunity for career growth, training and development opportunities, a competitive compensation plan, a deferred profit sharing plan and excellent health benefits through Merit Contractors Association.
Please email your resume to email@example.com, visit our office at 200 – 2161 Scarth Street in downtown Regina or fax to (306)359-0383.APPLY NOW