Hipperson Construction is an established Regina based construction company serving the Saskatchewan market. Our success is built on the construction expertise that results from the combined, unique talents of our employees. We are looking for local labourer to join our crew for our project in Hudson Bay, SK. If you are interested in developing your career in construction, and helping your community, this opportunity may be of interest.
• Primary responsibility is to assist carpenters in construction activities
• Prepare and clean-up work sites
• Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
• Assist with demolition, remove debris from site
• Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel
• Set up the conditions for concrete to be poured
• Other duties as directed.
• CSTS/SCOT Certificate required
• Efficient, detail oriented, organized and able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
• Able to take instruction easily
• Must be able to physically perform the duties of this position including but not limited to; lifting, bending, stooping, climbing ladders and working at heights.
• Able to work in all weather conditions
• Teamwork oriented
• Knowledge of construction terminology and documents is a definite asset
• Experience working in the construction industry and an interest to develop skills in this industry is preferred
Hipperson Construction offers competitive wages combined with a comprehensive health benefit plan, a Deferred Profit-Sharing Plan, and other unique employee benefits. The work environment is performance driven and merit-based. Continuous learning is encouraged through training and education.