Three generations of Hipperson family members have helped build Saskatchewan.
The family legacy began when William Hipperson relocated from Ontario to Regina in 1905 to supervise construction of the Ackerman Building in Regina, now located at 2128 Dewdney Avenue. The following year he formed Hipperson Construction. Other Regina properties completed in those early years include the Army and Navy Department Store, the Somerset Building and the Qu’Appelle Apartments.
William’s son Donald, assumed the reigns of Hipperson Construction in 1952. Over the next 45 years, more Saskatchewan landmarks were constructed, including many of Regina’s churches and schools.
Currently in its third generation and celebrating over 25 years of ownership, Gordon Hipperson, President., leads Hipperson Construction into the future of construction excellence with many projects undertaken in the provinces of Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Alberta.
The journey continues and it only keeps getting better. In 2021, the company introduced key employees into the ownership group, ensuring that there is sustained leadership and management at Hipperson Construction well into the future.